Followers

Sunday 12 June 2011

Sentimental Sundays Challenge #59 Fathers Day or a Card for a Man

Hello Bloggy Friends

Welcome to the Sentimental Sundays Challenge #59 – Fathers Day or a Card for a Man
where I debut my first DT card for their challenges…

This is of course very exciting and I am very happy to be a part of their talented DT!

We have two wonderful sponsors this week for the Sentimental Sundays Challenge #59 – Fathers Day or a Card for a Man

The awesomely talented Melissa Jenkins of Mel Jen’s Designs



And the marvellous Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs



Here is my creation…



The image is beautiful and so lovely to colour and is from Kathryne Kittmer collection

I have coloured the eagle with Prisma pencils and blended with Sansador, used a Cuttlebug embossing folder with a kinda ‘tartan’ pattern and distressed with Brushed Corduroy, a strip of DCWV adhesive ribbon, brads and a couple of sentiments.





Card Recipe:
Image: ‘Majestic Eagle Head’ from Kathryne Kittmer
Prisma Pencils & Sansador
Brown Bazzill Cardstock
Gold Mirri Board
Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy
Sentiments from Tim Holtz & Whimsy Stamps

Come and join in the the Challenge too, we really look forward to seeing the wonderful creations you come up with!

BLOGGER issues:
Sometimes you may get a problem when trying to leave a comment on my blog and others.

Try: Un-ticking the stay signed in box and retry, this usually works.

If that does not work …try installing Modzilla Firefox browser.

Internet Explorer browser and Blogger seem to have problems working together…I have recently installed Modzilla FireFox browser and have been able to leave comments with no problems at all…and I can stay signed in.

To download Firefox for free, please click here

Hope this helps you :)


Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments! It really makes my day special!!

9 comments:

  1. WOWZER!! Annie, this is really gorgeous hun!! I lov eyour coloring and the embossed background!! Thanks for sharing! Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab mans card Annie love that sentiment
    Hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie this is just so perfect for fathers day!!! Love it Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful! I love the way you colored the eagle. It reminds me of a sepia photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Annie, Wow what a gorgeous card I love the colour scheme and the colouring and shading are out of this world..
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great guys card Annie! Love the embossing and the colors. So glad to be working with you on Sentimental Sundays! Can't wait to get to know you and see more of your great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, super gorgeous manly card!!! Fantastic image

    ReplyDelete
  8. what do you get a fatty liver from what do you get a fatty liver
    from what do you get a fatty liver from

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: how to cure alcoholic fatty liver

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I love reading your comments, it really makes my day ♥
I too will pay you a visit soon. Until then, Hugs Annie xXx