Followers

Sunday 5 June 2011

Whimsy Stamps Blog Hop …Come and join the fun

Hello Lovely Bloggers

I hope you are all OK and having a great weekend!

Just a reminder that it is not too late to join us on the Whimsy Stamps Blog Hop…to begin the fun start the hop at the main Whimsy Stamps Blog and hop through the DT members blogs, leaving comments on the way, to win extra prizes because there are 2 random blogs that have the mystery candy too…the blog hop finishes Wednesday 8th June at 12 Noon EST, so you still have time to join in:)

Hope to see you there my lovelies…

Have a great week!!

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments! It really makes my day special!!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back and hope you had a great time. I hadn't posted anything for awhile either and boy, it's amazing how hard it is to get back to playing again......lol Can't wait to see your next creation. Thanks so much for stopping by and the sweet comment. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I love reading your comments, it really makes my day ♥
I too will pay you a visit soon. Until then, Hugs Annie xXx